Einjiru Kurosaki

My... Fanarts...?

Wow they're awsome!!! I'm not good in art and I don't know if i have a right to say something but in my opinion your fanarts are great :) 

• Like 2

Thanks, everyone.. You don't know how much help these compliments are since I always am losing hope when it comes to my arts, I've been drawing for a long time and I only got few.. people.. who appreciated those, so I am really really happy you do! Love lots! TTΔTT) <3 

• Like 4

I'm happy that it means a lot to you :) Never lose your hope ever again! Without hope it'll be hard to get better and better. You must hope everytime. And if you have only few people who appreciated your work keep posting your fanarts here. There are lots of people that like your art :D I'm looking forward to see your arts here. They are really amazing. 

Edited by Mardi
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

WOW!! This is amazing stuff, @Einjiru Kurosaki!!!  I'm super impressed. As i was looking at them, I am reminded of a few different animation studios. You have a great talent and a great style. The fact that it only took you 1-2 hours for each character shows a lot for how much time you've put into your talent as an artist.  I hope you stick around and keep posting stuff for us all to enjoy! :ok:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I was planning to make the SBG idols cosplaying some of the Vocaloid characters, and here is Keiko as Meiko Sakine. Excuse me if it's only a sketch- I-I was busy playing ML- 

Screenshot_2018-04-25-00-24-21-17.png

• Like 2

I SAVED YOUR AOKE BECAUSE I LOVE HER AND NOW I LOVE YOUR ART AND YOURSELF AHHHHB

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much <3 I am sorry for just arriving. Yesterday is the start of our school days. Soooo yeah. But I will still be posting my art so make sure to come by sometimes~

• Like 2

YAY!! @Einjiru Kurosaki is back!! =D
I'm so excited to see more! You are such a talented artist. I look at your art and think "Darn it.. i want to hire this person because their art is beautiful... i wish I had money". :swt3:

Also, what's up with the 無視するな  (don't disreguard) repeated, in different fonts, at the top of your one image? lol   

Break-down for those who are interested:
無  (un-/non-/lack)
視 (Look/examine/oversee)
するな (to not/do not)

• Thanks 1