Mordleif

My first electronic music upload

Hey Everyone!

I've been following static for several years but have never felt like sharing anything until now. 

Please let me know your thoughts! Still mixing and mastering it 😛 I'd love to collaborate eventually.  (My brother was like "Have you been listening to static or owl city recently?! LOL)

(Made in Logic Pro x with serum and in-house plugins)

-Mord

Follow_Me.mp3

• Like 4

Great work @Mordleif!!!

Very catchy and easy to fall in love with - I really enjoy your unique chord progressions around the same hook..  Plus, your voice is outstanding!

I definitely look forward to hearing more!  Thanks so much for sharing!!!  :no1:

• Like 1

It sounded fantastic Mordleif! Keep up the great work.

You should start a YouTube channel and start uploading them to there, as it would be a great place to gather much more feedback than you could get here. Unfortunately it seems that bss isn't very active nowadays. I myself am interested in doing much the same, but unfortunately I currently lack the equipment to make anything of quality (mic mainly). However, you have a lot of talent under your belt, put it to good use!

Stay inspired,

Sumner

Edited by Sumner Kagen