4 hours ago, AustinJS said:

I don't think it would be to difficult to embed a forum to an existing webpage. I don't know exactly what you need, but here are some services for adding a forum to a webpage: https://www.bravenet.com/messageforums/https://muut.com/docs/embed/

You're the man! Thanks Austin, how goes your projects?

Hmm, I didn't know about this project before. I'm sad to see that it looks like you gave up S2AJOE.

For the life of me I don't know what I can help with. Sorely under qualified I'm sorry. But I'll do my best, starting with... DON'T TELL ME YOU GAVE UP ON THIS TOPIC S2AJOE, YOU ARE NOT A QUITTER!!!

Unless you just continued this somewhere else, in which case you can ignore the part in caps. But I'm here now. If needed.

@Zion Mesa

How dare you call me a quitter! I just gave up for a little while ;) (I use winky faces to indicate jokes in my posts, not necessarily innuendos.) 

Yes this post is where I hope one day to see many amazing posts and theories and plans for the future. 

I have not given up on it. Indeed this topic led to the development of my Take It Easy Tuesday Stream, which is not in another thread. 

I assure you that when the Time is right the members of the Future Gadgets Lab will converted to change the world!!! (it's a reference to Stein's Gate, just roll with it) 

So, Assistant, what nefarious plots are we plotting, what schemes should we be scheming? I ask you are you ready for an answer to such a question? Indeed our Network is too small at this time to change the world more grandiosely, however, it all starts here :)

and the Real Ones was a part of this development as well. However, I am of limited intellect and time. Therefore I have been using this time to collect like-minded souls to our cause. For now we have a plethora of talent to bring into the fray.

I should just ping everyone.... Hmmm. 🤔

It's Halloween, and remarkably we've come from where I joined back in March to this point a mere 7 months later. And I have realized that we must ask ourselves that question. Where do we go from here? 

Especially during the days when we seem less fruitful. When it seems like there's a drought. Are we left to nothing? No! For we have all that we need. Perhaps you've arrived here because of StaticP videos, as most of us have.  Perhaps you've been searching for his music to change the world, perhaps you want to know what the music is going to do to change things for the better. 

While I can tell you that the music has made an impact on so many lives and that in itself is of great value and importance. The real change comes when you make that decision to go out on a limb.

For you can get here by music and you can leave here by music, but if you want to change the world it can't stop there. You can not simply come here and not be emboldened and not reach into the help of others in this place and expect to be any different than when you arrived. 

You see the importance and influence of a community is built on the foundation that the community itself is made up of individuals who seek to improve the lives of others in their community. The success that we then seek is not of this personal motivation, but instead out of a love for the whole world. If we do not seek the betterment of the world as a whole, then why would you come to a place called the project to change the world? In order for the world to end in a bad spot it simply takes the lack of effort and work of individuals who want to see it end in a good spot.

Therefore to you, person reading this post, what do you need. Indeed I have been focused on changing the world, but perhaps that means that you have an issue you are facing that needs help. For by helping you how many more people may be helped? In fact most inventions were created because someone wanted an easier way to do something or had a problem that couldn't be solved with the tools they had. So that is the purpose of this community. To reach out to people with tools you don't have, and if it ends up that none of us have the tools, then so begins the project to create such tools. For there are people here who are working on creating a better tomorrow. There are people here who want to show you want the future holds. You just need to tell us what the future needs. 

As such my services as an accountant and an individual are at your disposal. That you might be able to start off on you adventure on the right foot. And I encourage those of you who might be out there and wanting to get involved to share your talents as well.  

For while I am glad you are here. I can't wait for you to go. Indeed that is the sad catch-22 of this community. That I hope to build you up to the point at which you go out and make a difference in the world in your own way. I just hope you stop back in to visit time and again. :)

See you all on the flip side. Happy Wednesday.

Love

Joseph Bohan

One of the Real Ones

Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful and I am thankful for this community and the ideas and creations that come of it. 

To that effect I want to review what our goal is for changing the world. What are we going to do and where are we going to do it.  

So what's something that really impacted you? What is something that is going to change the way you see the world? Because I want to know how to make the world better! 

@AustinJS @Dantaliann @Zion Mesa @Princess_Yellow

It has been some time since we last connected and I am kicking around an idea in my head, currently the numbers on the website are limited to the point that actually getting together to volunteer or something would be difficult. 

So I was thinking that this webpage is designed with entertainment in mind. I Criminal Idol, Art, music, etc. 

So I was thinking we should create something with a positive message, story, theme. Something that could be really helpful to someone, but enjoyable at the same time. :)

What do you guys think? What would be something that we could put together to really start changing the World?

Haha Dantaliann has returned. This is the perfect time to plan our next helpful plot. 

I want us to create that community the just engages people with positivity, and not that fake stuff either. I want that real stuff. The stuff that comes from being true to what you're feeling. And changing the stuff that's wrong. 

So thato that effect let us start by being real here. If we want to change the world it starts with the (wo)Man in the mirror.

So to that effect. Guys I have a heck of a time just talking to people. Seriously, even my friends. It's like I'm afraid that they will answer when I call. So help!! What do I do? What do I say? How can I change the world when I can't get past my front door?

I guess u need to find someone who can open the door and pull you outside and help you start your journey. We all have different dreams and inspirations. I believe that everybody just needs to go and find their inspiration. That's why a good teacher is not the one who teaches you the most but the one who will help you find your inspiration and open the door for you to change the world in your own way