Now I'm not one to complain on the current bss.studio website, because it's great. But I'd be lying if I said the design of it all doesn't feel a little bland to me sometimes. Maybe it's the artist/designer inside of me, but I feel like it could look a bit better and more calming.

If you're all interested in this, I'll be more than happy to continue with this project and get in touch with Jesse or someone to actually make these changes a reality. That being said, I'm 100% okay with not applying the changes. And in that case, just enjoy a fan-revamp of BSS! 

I also included the new BSS-logo because that's the part I'm most proud of.

Matt/Cwilk

bss.png

bsslogobycwilk.png

• Like 5

This is awesome. The only reason the site is so bland is because we haven't had time to mess with it, and I am not that good with aesthetics. 

How did you put that together?

It was all done in an image manipulation program. I altered a screenshot of the interface.

As for specifically what I did, I created the image below for the background, and implemented the rest straight on the demonstration above. I could create suitable PNGs for the logo with the gradient and the bars on the top. The rest is color manipulating, which may be problematic for some elements, though I haven't seen the actual code. Heck, you guys have the upper hand on coding knowledge so really I don't even know how hard it is to implement anything. As for the colors, I made most elements bluer (I can help out with what color for each element exactly), and I made all fonts darker except the text on the top transparent bars, which I made white. That's pretty much all. Feel free to ask about something or DM me. 

mmnVKlj.png

• Like 1

Thank you for this suggestion Cwilk, I believe the Black Static & Swerve team will look to do this or something very similar going forward.

• Like 1