Felrein002

Religious People

Well yeah, agnostic speaking here, so I get what you're saying. The solution "believe in God" can seem or be useless for us non-religious. 

However, not nearly as many Christians act the way you described, and if you feel like this community's Christians do, you might've amplified or misidentified their actual intentions.

Personally, I'm all for believing in God if you use it as comfort on the days you feel weak or worthless. And to protect religion, I really support the "what if?" argument. What if there's something or someone above all our world and understanding? Well there's no real way for you to know or disprove that. Almost by definition, that something is above our knowledge, right? That sounds impossible, but it might just be that your blind belief in science and common logic is naive.

In conclusion, I'm more than happy to let people dream, but if people harm or start wars because of religion, I think they're going too far. 

• Like 1

My b, i just edited this to say something else, but I half ass write my stuff... ill reply to what u said in a sec, but lemme fix it back, idk what had happent

there we go, but ye I stated in the post (sry took it down cause was asked to), but I stated that that's just OVERLY religious people. Ik they tryna do what they see in their eyes as good, but its so cancer when they try to write you letters and leave them in your work place, "Believe in god or you'll go to hell" type stuff. I'm fine with anyone being anything, just don't flaunt it like an autist on bath salts

• Like 2

@Felrein002

Please don't feel like you need to remove posts because of content, especially that worthy of discussion.  I only ask that you edit out the coarse language for our younger audiences. I believe that they will need to discuss these things as well, just in a child friendly way.

Also it detracts from your point, being fine with anyone doing anything and then comparing them to "an autist on bath salts" neither improves your point, nor does it provide anything kind to another person. 

@slightlyaboveaveragejoe

Well if they ain't old enough to understand that people swear, they're not old enough to discuss topics of the world, my dood.

My b for thinking you meant just take down the whole post.

But ye there's a difference, anyone can believe what they want or be who they want, but if they're pushing it onto others, it's not something I'm fond of. Yeah it's on the same point of being/doing what you want, BUT it's a sub-class I guess you would call it where it intrudes on other's lives. Also, ye I ain't a kind person. Well... Half and half.