Sign in to follow this  
Kyle

Shirt Contest!

We need your help to design an official Static-P shirt.

The winner(s) will receive a free shirt signed by @Ryan Seewald 【Static-P】.

Submission guidelines:

• Your design must be wholly original. By submitting a design you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything in it, and that it does not contain any copyrighted material, including images/copy found on the internet, unless clearly marked as published under a creative commons (cc) license.
  • Submissions should be inspired by @Ryan Seewald 【Static-P】 content.
  • You can submit as many entries as you want.
  • You can enter as a team, just let us know in the submission.
  • By submitting your design, you agree that Black Static and Swerve, LLC will have printing rights to the design if it is the winning design.
  • All designs should be at least 300dpi
  • Deadline: 2/28/2018.
  • Once we have submission, we will hold a community vote to determine the winning design.
  • Please reply to this topic with your submissions

Good luck!

• Like 3

could i hypothericaly use the artwork i did for the  animated videos i did for static? cause i mean............i dont care if you guys use my artXD

here it is anyways, tweaked it anyways, will maybe do new design in the future if i have time :P

DDlogo.png

• Like 9

5 hours ago, PotatoesSkill said:

I will try;

BlusaStatic-p.thumb.png.9de398d9147beb6f44d4ef6a4d1ee46a.pngArtBlusaStatic-p.thumb.png.4da67a07897f9dcb66d49e3b7a2be72b.pngArtBlusaStatic-p2.thumb.png.ebb17467844cdd6fc62afbb4249aaa45.png

omg that is amazingXDXD i love this so muchXDXDXD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Your design must be wholly original. By submitting a design you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything in it, and that it does not contain any copyrighted material, including images/copy found on the internet, unless clearly marked as published under a creative commons (cc) license.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PotatoesSkill said:

I made another one.
I hope everybody like it :D 

4 versions: Orange, Black, White and Blue5a9610f7c7960_ArtBlusaStatic-pV2Orange.thumb.png.0de41617d1618c6abe65f884efd6f6ae.png5a9610de8cd7d_ArtBlusaStatic-pV2Black.thumb.png.6dcae4fcadf432547df4ea97ac00ab75.png5a9611031bd1f_ArtBlusaStatic-pV2White.thumb.png.68578a43f63b86cf5d0b33ce7333b041.png5a9610ea83fcf_ArtBlusaStatic-pV2Blue.thumb.png.e85ac83a2554cf2a37fec3d37b89ef41.png

May I share some criticism?

First off,I wanted to say that the clothes look amazing!The colors,the shading,everything!I think that you might've put a bit too many folds on the shirt,in places that clothes don't really fold.It's hard though,so I really can't blame you.I struggle a lot as well,just look at my submission!

The anatomy is quite good,but the fingers look a bit off.They seem like they're struggling to hold on to the waist and magnifying glass.On everything else,I think it's very good for a chibi style.

I think the biggest problem is with the expression.His mouth is a weak smile while his eyes look a bit sad.The eyes in general seem way too digital and detailed in comparison to the body.His hair is quite well thought out but I think it's better If you just do a blob of hair (if that makes any sense).It fits a lot more with the chibi style.

I also think that the background doesn't really work.The saturated outline clashes with the earthly browns and blacks of the character,and I think it makes it seem a lot less professional.I'd recommend having a blob of colour,pastel or dark,but try to stay away from highly saturated colors,with an outline that matches with the picture.If your blob is a dark color,you can also use white.

All and all, I think it's a very nice picture!I'm not a professional artist or anything like that,but I hope I helped you!I'm sorry if I said anything rude or hateful,I seriously want to see others improve and even if I don't use all of these tips,I have them stored in my brain for other artists.I'm like a walking criticism machine.

And please excuse any spelling or grammar mistakes,English is not my first language and I suck at everything ;0;

Edited by Thalia
I misspelled a couple of things
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Thalia said:

May I share some criticism?

First off,I wanted to say that the clothes look amazing!The colors,the shading,everything!I think that you might've put a bit too many folds on the shirt,in places that clothes don't really fold.It's hard though,so I really can't blame you.I struggle a lot as well,just look at my submission!

The anatomy is quite good,but the fingers look a bit off.They seem like they're struggling to hold on to the waist and magnifying glass.On everything else,I think it's very good for a chibi style.

I think the biggest problem is with the expression.His mouth is a weak smile while his eyes look a bit sad.The eyes in general seem way too digital and detailed in comparison to the body.His hair is quite well thought out but I think it's better If you just do a blob of hair (if that makes any sense).It fits a lot more with the chibi style.

I also think that the background doesn't really work.The saturated outline clashes with the earthly browns and blacks of the character,and I think it makes it seem a lot less professional.I'd recommend having a blob of colour,pastel or dark,but try to stay away from highly saturated colors,with an outline that matches with the picture.If your blob is a dark color,you can also use white.

All and all, I think it's a very nice picture!I'm not a professional artist or anything like that,but I hope I helped you!I'm sorry if I said anything rude or hateful,I seriously want to see others improve and even if I don't use all of these tips,I have them stored in my brain for other artists.I'm like a walking criticism machine.

And please excuse any spelling or grammar mistakes,English is not my first language and I suck at everything ;0;

Thanks for your criticism, it will help me a lot :3

Is the poll going to be on this site,and are everyone's votes going to be public?

Good luck to everyone,and have a great month :)

• Like 1

Dang, would have loved to participate in this but I don't have the time to make my entries before deadline passes. I hope there'll be another chance one day, because I think I got some pretty cool ideas B| Good luck peeps, the submissions so far all look awesome in their own right!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the submissions! I will create a poll on this site in the next couple of days.

If you did not have a chance to participate in this, do not worry, we will be doing this again. :no1: