Thalia

Criminal Idol MAP

I have a small YouTube channel where I post small animations and speedpaints,and I wanted to host a MAP (Multi Animator Project). You will be able to have up to 2 parts per song,(one part is 6 seconds). I want to animate all of Criminal Idol,but each song will be a different video. Here's the question; if I were to actually make this,would you join?

• Like 1

Depends on the software needed. I currently have Paint Tools Sai. Also, my drawing style... is interesting... This image is just an example of my drawing style (And I spent about an hour on the background. :P)

Might Use.png

I might join. I have a little experience in animation from school projects, but my drawing is a little limited since I use google drawing for it. If you want to see an example of my style you can look at furnace man in the "A new hero rises" forum under funny stuff.

I don't know about that. I've made some pretty good stuff with google drawings, and it is easy to tweak so it works well for animations with only slight changes between frames. It also makes it easy to reuse and duplicate resources.

On 3/13/2018 at 1:58 AM, Sunnilybright said:

Paint Tool Sai only has a 31-day free trial. After that, you have to pay to use it.

i actualy got mine for free with no trial.no  idea how i did itXD

On 3/13/2018 at 7:58 AM, Sunnilybright said:

Paint Tool Sai only has a 31-day free trial. After that, you have to pay to use it.

Not if you know where to get it from ;)