Anime is amazing, let's be honest here. I've watched so many (and I made a note page out of them) and nearly every single one is beautiful in its own way.

@Listori You get to take a train! That's awesome, we don't really have anything like that out here. 

@Cwilk [EnderBoy 7] Nice, Dream on my friend. Wonder is such an underappreciated skill as it were. :)

@Chickenhayl There are a lot of good shows out there, though at this stage, there are more than I think I could ever watch :/

There's like one train around where I live, but I never use it just cause I don't need or have the time to, I'd like to go on it more than, like, twice a year, but hey, what can you do :/.

Cutting in on the anime discussion, though, maybe y'all could tell me some of your favorites. Though I love fictional worlds, you'd be surprised by how little books I read and anime I watch. I've seen Your Lie in April, Your Name, Gamers! and a couple other ones

• Like 1

Well, actually it's just a subway because I live right in the city. But there's a big central railway station, too~

I am watching Your Lie in April at the moment! Been really liking it so far. The characters are all so lovable and individual!

• Like 1

@Listori Yep, Your Lie in April is an amazing Anime 10/10. Also, yeah, we're out in the country, so no trains here, just cars and trucks, and snow. 

@Cwilk [EnderBoy 7] Your Name is fantastic, I love Makoto Shinkai's animation and art, and the whole movie was amazingly done. Violet Evergarden is still my favorite. I also Recommend Angel Beats and Stein's Gate. Those definitely are my top anime. 

Your Lie In April is amazing, but it made me cry for a long while. (I had school the next day and I was watching it when I should've been sleeping. Bad ideas with Chicken:no1:)

I'm currently watching Hunter X Hunter~ it's weird but good. I started it yesterday and I'm already on the sixth episode. (Also bad ideas with Chicken.)

• Like 1

I just downloaded a bunch of mods for the Sims and began playing...

I think I broke my sims.

They are forever dripping wet, no matter if I change their clothes or not.

And cutting back in on the anoime discussion, I have a lot of favorites. I will list them, so forewarning... I've watched way too many that I love.

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K, Ouran High Host Club, The Lost Song, The Devil is a Part-Timer, SAO, GGO, Little Witch Academia, The Seven Deadly Sins, Attack on Titan, Your Lie in April, Death Note, Hi-Score Girl, Kakegurui (still unsure if I liked this or was weirded out. It's going on the list anyways!), Vampire Knight, Fate Stay Night, Violet Evergarden, Durarara, Back Street Girls, Siruis the Jaeger, Sword Gai, and (what I'm currently watching) Hunter X Hunter.

Yes, I do have a problem.

• Like 1