Contest Time!

Let's see what you've got. For the month of March we are going to find out who is the most reputable member of BSS.studio. The top three members at the end the month of March will win a fabulous prize, and of course the most coveted prize of all, bragging rights. 

1st Place: Gold Membership/Ultimate Bragging Rights

2nd Place: Silver Membership/Pretty Up There Bragging Rights

3rd Place: Bronze Membership/Bragging Rights

Rules

1. This Competition extends from 12:01 AM EST on March 1st 2019 to 11:59 PM EST on March 31st 2019.

Tips and Tricks

The most reputation points are often earned on shared music, art, or creations. Sharing yours could lead to great success. 

Post often, there is no limit to the number of post you can make. If you make thousands of posts and only a hundred get liked, you still have a hundred rep points. (That's a lot)

Like other's posts. When you like other people's stuff, they tend to like you more, and will therefore like your stuff more. So find something cool. 

Best of Luck!

• Like 1

Friends, this doesn't look good, you can't allow me to be victorious! Presently the top 4 posters are:

@slightlyaboveaveragejoe with 4

@Cwilk [EnderBoy 7] at 3 

@Chickenhayl at 3

@Ryan Seewald 【Static-P】 at 2

Thus we must initiate operation Notice Me Senpai! (Yeah it's cheesy and awful don't judge me.) 

Start posting anything about your day, your week, your life, and I'm just going to like it. Cause I think you're cool. I'm going to start a thread for it as well, so let us know what's happening in life and we'll catch you out there. 

Leaderboard update:

@slightlyaboveaveragejoe with 15

@Chickenhayl with 14

@Listori with 8

@Cwilk [EnderBoy 7] with 7

We're halfway through, which means it time to kick it into high gear. You could legitimately be only 15 posts away from 1st place. That's 15 short stories. That's 15 incredible poems. That's 15 amazing works of art. That's 15 lines in a Roleplay. That's 15 posts about posts. 

When I'm not at work I'm going to create another thread for us to share even more cool stuff. Make sure you're sticking around. See you soon! 

• Like 1