Monkerstar

My first electronic music

I've been using Logic Pro to write all the music I've uploaded here so far and I've just picked up Ableton. This is very different in style to the rest of my music but I'm trying to do something in as many styles as I can.

Note this song is called "Vsauce Michael broke my heart in England" because I had no idea what to call it so I used a random song name generator. Please enjoy!

Vsauce Michael broke my heart in England.wav

Edited by Monkerstar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Woah, awesome song! For being a different style to what you normally do, you did an awesome job!  It has a very... dramatic ambiance, I guess I would say?  it sounds awesome! Keep it up!  Also, you nailed that song title! xD

Edited by ScienceRocks
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Monkerstar said:

@ScienceRocks Dramatic? Nice, I'll take it. Still trying to figure out how music works so thanks ^^

I mean it in a good way, of course! lol.  It sounds like the kind of thing that would play to some scene in a game or a show or something- it kinda feels intense, like i need to be in a hurry,, in some awesome, dramatic situation.  That's what it makes me think of, anyways.  I love it! xD  I'm totally going to listen to this more when I play video games or something! 

(edit): Oh! that's what I was gonna say- it feels like something is about to come to a close, or an epic finale!

Edited by ScienceRocks
  • Like 1