Question again. I'm falling behind. I really want to answer the questions that everyone has because I care for all of these wonderful people, but I also need to eat and sleep and pay for bills. So long story short, how do I make it happen, or should I even? 

• Like 1

You have a lot on your plate and it's understandable when you have too many things that not everything can fit on your plate. From my own experiences with the juggling, you gotta find a priority. I know that even if I can't get to everything I want to try to do what I can and set a limit of how much I do of something so perhaps I can't get to every question and it's not like there will be an end, so maybe I set a goal of 2 questions a day and 15-16 mins on each. From there I do what I can and see if it's realistic. I know that if we had the time every one of us has someway they could fill it to the brim. But for now, you are just a slightly above average Joe that will work slightly above expectations and I think if you set a goal and try your best that you will find satisfaction even when it's not what you originally hoped for.
Hope this helps a bit, you are always amazing to me ^-^
Princess~

• Like 1