• Trying to learn Japanese? How about over 1000 words in 1 month? BSS.STUDIO/kanji

Sign in to follow this  
Joe

Be a Tortoise

DISCLAIMER: 

As I write this, I'm super tired and super excited all at the same time...  Therefore, I cannot be held responsible for any crazy weird statements that make no sense.

Now that we have that out of the way...

HI! /bo

With our amazing community of wonderfully diverse people, I'm sure there are some out there who want to accomplish some stuff.  Little stuff, BIG stuff, stuff that may or may not seem all that important but you want to do it anyway type of stuff... All kinds of stuff out there to do, and each of us gets the same 24 hours per day. 

How then can we get our stuff accomplished, while still doing all the things we have to do every day??

This question plagues people in all times and locations.  (Remember my last post about being busy?)

I was reminded of the answer to this question recently, which is why I'm super excited!::D:

The key is CONSISTENCY.

You remember the story about the tortoise and the hare?  How the hare goes super fast and gets way ahead, then stops because he's so far ahead, and eventually loses because the tortoise kept a steady pace the entire time?

CONSISTENCY.

At BSS, we have some things we want to do... Like constantly making our website better, helping Static-P continue to make music, and releasing more content that helps people grow and get better!  Most of us here also have jobs outside of BSS that keep us pretty busy.  In my case, it seemed for a while that I was simply not finding the time to put in.  Every other part of life was shoving me around, and I could find about one day per month to devote to our goals... Much like the hare, a quick burst of activity followed by a looooooooong rest.

Needless to say, not much was getting done on my end.  Plus, I was super TIRED!!/wah

For the past few weeks, I've tried to be more like the tortoise.  One hour per day is all I may have at times, but in doing just one hour consistently, my tasks are getting accomplished, and we're moving forward!! YAY!! /ok

You all are so inspiring to me... Talented, loving, compassionate, artistic, friendly, fun, etc., etc...  Thank YOU for making bss.studio a place where we can be ourselves and know we are accepted and loved.  I promise to do my part...

...even if it's only one hour at a time.

Love~

/lv

• Like 1

One hour//

One minute//

A few seconds//

Either way, you and Static- P are great inspirations and we love you for that.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DrMango said:

One hour//

One minute//

A few seconds//

Either way, you and Static- P are great inspirations and we love you for that.

Thanks @DrMango!!!

You...

are...

AWESOME!!!

• Like 1