Listori

A soft person joins the battle!

Well... what can I say about myself here? I'm a 19 years old girl, which is kinda shy and sleepy all the time, with a love of cats and bunnies, hot beverages, easy-going videogames (especially Nintendo), the moon, sweets, plushies and cute stuff in general, origami, and solving riddles. I'm an apprentice in a library with lots of old books, and I really like collecting things that make me feel happy. I have only been here for a very short time yet, but I hope to manage to stay a while and maybe have some nice conversations or make some friends here. ♥

See ya~

• Like 1

Hello soft person! Welcome! We're glad you are here. I hope you enjoy your time around these parts, make sure to swing into the Rocket chat on the side bar and post any of the wonderful things you find while exploring your old books, or any cool origami you come up with. We'd all be excited to share in your awesome Indy b:) If you've come here by way of StaticP, here is a helpful tutorial on making a giraffe: 

See you around! 

• Like 2

Welcome, Listori! It's alright to be shy and sleepy all the time Not like I can relate Library is a good place, but sadly I haven't been in one for a long time. :swt3: And I hope we'll have some nice conversation and make some friends, too.

• Like 2

Welcome!
Yes pretty much, the Library is a very calm and nice place to stay at. Bunnies are nice I even had one as a pet.
Have a great time around !

• Like 2

Welcome, hope you can find what you seek here and more! Make yourself comfortable, you have no choice but to mwahahahahhah! We'd be interested to see what you have, your collection sounds interesting. Nice to meet ya 👋.

PS: I also love cats, but it seems that I'm a walking cat repellant. Might ask for your advice one day

• Like 2

Thank you all so much for the welcome messages! If everyone here is so nice (which hopefully is true!), I'll have no choice but to stay and hang around when I have time.

Maybe I will post some interesting or pretty books here when I've settled in and understood exactly how everything works. :)

• Like 1