I can't seem to think of anything comical or witty for an introduction or title, so; incoming explanation as to the affection for the music that brought me here!

No idea what act of god had brought the Tsundere song "It's not like I like you" to my Youtube feed, but arrive it did. After listening to that for a day non-stop, I did what any other mildly *Cough* interested person would do. I looked up and followed the links to the singers! Wee!! Then I saw the drama album in bloom and gave a listen. Likely a mistake since I'm on a jazz kick from the scat from the previous day. Now I am here for more. Let us enjoy each other's company.

• Like 2

Welcome, Lex! Lots of people knows Static from the tsundere song due to YouTube magical algorithm. Anyway, hope you'll have a great time here. :no1:

Welcoooooome!!! It's so great to so new people here! What kinda stuff are you into? Anime? Writing? Art? Please, tell us more about yourself!!

I am a husband and father of two. I mostly work 6 to 7 days a week and have little time to myself anymore. When I do get to spend some time on my own stuffs, I am a writer primarily. Used to watch a lot of anime and did a little bit of illustration when I was younger.

• Like 1