• Trying to learn Japanese? How about over 1000 words in 1 month? BSS.STUDIO/kanji

Hoiitsme

Static Vibe Roleplay

Hello! I decided that I'm going to make a wip roleplay if that's allowed, if not than I'm going to be really, really sad and you wouldn't want to make a cute widdle girl cry would you? -Pouts Cutely-

Edited by Hoiitsme

Just now, Car1992 said:

I don't think it's aloud but I think it's allowed

Meep, it happened again >.> I can't type correctly since I'm on phone and it's kinda hard to type >.> 

Ask @MissMalleto When I first met him that kept in happening to me 24/7 T^T 

Thanks for correcting me, btw (;

2 minutes ago, Hoiitsme said:

Meep, it happened again >.> I can't type correctly since I'm on phone and it's kinda hard to type >.> 

Ask @MissMalleto When I first met him that kept in happening to me 24/7 T^T 

Thanks for correcting me, btw (;

I just use Grammarly because I'm on my computer

(It just wanted me to capitalize Grammarly, I'm, and I accidentally misspelled computer and accidentally)

Edited by Car1992

3 minutes ago, Car1992 said:

I just use Grammarly because I'm on my computer

(It just wanted me to capitalize Grammarly, I'm, and I accidentally misspelled computer and accidentally)

I use to use grammarly for a different reason, but haven't used it in 4 months now >.> 

Anyways, I wonder when @Netto Hikari is going to join the roleplay xD

Just now, Hoiitsme said:

I used*** to use grammarly for a different reason, but haven't used it in 4 months now >.> 

Anyways, I wonder when @Netto Hikari is going to join the roleplay xD

So do I

Just now, Car1992 said:

I forgot when you edit the quotes it sometimes adds numbers to the bottom

Merp, nooooooo what a tragedy COUGH sarcasm xD

3 minutes ago, Netto Hikari said:

Mention Cao Cao and Cao Cao shows up

'Sup

He's been dead for about 1800 years i think

Edited by Car1992

9 minutes ago, Netto Hikari said:

I'd die if I lied about this

Let's start rolepkay by you saying we have a tour soon 

Just now, Hoiitsme said:

Let's start rolepkay by you saying we have a tour soon 

Wait, we do? why did no one tell me? and who decided this? Where is Detective Detective, we need to let him know first, did you guys even pick a date?

Just now, Netto Hikari said:

Wait, we do? why did no one tell me? and who decided this? Where is Detective Detective, we need to let him know first, did you guys even pick a date?

SVT is completely different then SBG xD

This is a comedy skit remember? 

Alright, maybe we don't need to let Detective Detective know then

But still, I didn't hear anything about a tour up until now? how big is the stadium? do they even have the proper equipment to hold the almighty Static Vibe?
okay, maybe they do, BUT THAT'S BEYOND THE POINT

"Alright, apparently we don't have anything booked yet, thank god for that"
Said Enzan, after checking all the documents at the filing cabinet, if the tour had been planned, it would have been documented and placed inside it, ever since "The incident", he doesn't dare leave any documents unfilled and un-categorized, in a way that makes it easy to find any information he needs and makes it much, much easier not to get a lawsuit in case something goes wrong

"Well, now that this prank is over, we can actually get to business, how is the figurine? are we going to use the same thing as the last show or are we going to change it up a bit, also, I might have to appoint an autograph session before the next show, something like three days, so we can maintain some extra hype, I'm hoping not to see a single empty spot among the crowd

Mally's cocky smile flattened to a stiff line. Guess nobody else found the hyped, fake news of a tour to be amusing in the slightest. Not like she could blame Enzan for being relieved, though--and ever since that one incident, Mally was all-for documenting everything the group did.

She sunk into the sofa, arms limply dangling over two cushions as she leaned back toward the window.

"I vote for changing things up a little, but you know me. Gotta love mixing it up," Mally replied. Stifling a yawn, she continued. "And another autograph session sounds good to me--but how long are we gonna be sitting in one place each day? Get a bit restless after a couple hours, don't ya know... and the lack of a bathroom break last time we did this kind of thing was borderline torture."

Mally popped a chocolate into her mouth from the dish on her lap, then looked about the room. 

"What's everyone else's opinions on the subject? I'm flexible on everything but the addition of bathroom breaks. Because seriously."

Spoiler

Hope this works~

1 hour ago, Netto Hikari said:

"Alright, apparently we don't have anything booked yet, thank god for that"
Said Enzan, after checking all the documents at the filing cabinet, if the tour had been planned, it would have been documented and placed inside it, ever since "The incident", he doesn't dare leave any documents unfilled and un-categorized, in a way that makes it easy to find any information he needs and makes it much, much easier not to get a lawsuit in case something goes wrong

"Well, now that this prank is over, we can actually get to business, how is the figurine? are we going to use the same thing as the last show or are we going to change it up a bit, also, I might have to appoint an autograph session before the next show, something like three days, so we can maintain some extra hype, I'm hoping not to see a single empty spot among the crowd

"Wahh, you're giving us to much work," Lillian whined while laying on the floor flailing her arms and legs all over the place.

"

23 minutes ago, MissMalleto said:

Mally's cocky smile flattened to a stiff line. Guess nobody else found the hyped, fake news of a tour to be amusing in the slightest. Not like she could blame Enzan for being relieved, though--and ever since that one incident, Mally was all-for documenting everything the group did.

She sunk into the sofa, arms limply dangling over two cushions as she leaned back toward the window.

"I vote for changing things up a little, but you know me. Gotta love mixing it up," Mally replied. Stifling a yawn, she continued. "And another autograph session sounds good to me--but how long are we gonna be sitting in one place each day? Get a bit restless after a couple hours, don't ya know... and the lack of a bathroom break last time we did this kind of thing was borderline torture."

Mally popped a chocolate into her mouth from the dish on her lap, then looked about the room. 

"What's everyone else's opinions on the subject? I'm flexible on everything but the addition of bathroom breaks. Because seriously."

Hide contents

Hope this works~

"Oh, and chocolate gives you pimples," Lillian said. She would stick her tongue out at her /xP

"I'll see what I can do about the bathroom breaks Mally, maybe a fifteen minutes break every X minutes, might help with the hands too"
Enzan said before opening up his laptop, messing around a bit and then looking at his wrist watch
"So, we got some time to kill before the singing lessons, what do you girls say we go get ourselves something to eat? as long as it's not cold we should be fine, however that also means no Ice Cream, got it Lily?"
He glared at Lilliam with eyes that seemed to be trying to make her catch on fire, he then picked up the keys to the car, spun them around on his fingers and made his way to the door
"Get ready if you think you need to, I'll be arguing with the janitor about whether or not dolphins are smarter than humans, this time, I'm sure I'll prove they're not"