Jahotsafits

Favorite book/series?

I enjoyed the Maximum Ride series, all the mythology stuff by Rick Riordan, and the Witch and Wizard series. Although my all time favorite book is one from my childhood: Where's my Cow? by Terry Pratchett.

7 hours ago, Jahotsafits said:

I enjoyed the Maximum Ride series, all the mythology stuff by Rick Riordan, and the Witch and Wizard series. Although my all time favorite book is one from my childhood: Where's my Cow? by Terry Pratchett.

omg i really like rick riordan's stuff as well

theyre actually the only reason I know anything about mythology in the first place.

Im a complete fangirl for Harrypotter, Percy Jackson, and I enjoyed hunger games and oh yeah i used to be obsessed with artemis fowl.

and for lesser famous ones I liked rooftoppers, and i used to love the warriors cats seris when i was younger.

I actually like "Catch Us If You Can", it's great to see a relationship between a grandfather and his beloved grandson. My grandfather passed away recently, but this book reminds me what a man he was. Family is important, often people looked too far for comfort when people by your side are willing to lend their shoulders.

• Like 1

I probably stick out like a sore thumb, but my favorite series in recent memory was the "I Hunt Killers" trilogy.

All in all, it was like how Percy Jackson was the Greek Mythology version of Harry Potter, only now the main character, Jasper Dent, is Harry Potter but, instead of magic, we have a serial killer case (though, granted, the early books were just magic-laced mystery novels, so that probably has something to do with it).

• Like 1