Jahotsafits

Favorite Vid game?

Fire Emblem series! More generally, strategy games

• Like 1

I'm a huge Pokémon fan, but I also play a lot of MMORPG games. Neverwinter, DDO, Tera, and WOW are the big four of those that I've played, and I'd rate them at all around the same place on my favorites list since they have such different strengths it is hard to pick one of them.

• Like 3

I'm currently playing Pokemon Ultra Moon and before that, I just finished Pokemon Moon.

I don't have a favorite game.. but I like games such as MMORPGs of RPGs, games involving music like DDR, cooking games like Cooking Mama, and also strategy games.

C:

• Like 2

DARK SOULSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Maybe some other stuff :P

• Like 1

Recently I've been playing tons of fortnite and binding of Isaac. I'm also always down for a good puzzle game.

• Like 1

Dragon Quest IX

Valkyria Chronicles

Hyperdimension Neptunia (rebirth series)

Disgaea (the first one)

It's hard for me to choose a flat out favorite, but these are among my favorite games.

I'm a sucker for dark content, so my favorite might be "I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream".

If you couldn't figure tell by the lovingly cheerful title, it's a sci-fi horror game that may or may not have been the inspiration behind the Portal series, only here the AI is even more of a jerk and you can replace the comedy with sad, tragic backstories and more horror shtick.

Though it's not a game per sé, I like the Visual Novel "Song of Says", for pretty much everything except the uh... H scenes.

There it's the love story between a man and a girl he met at the hospital one day who is looking for her missing father.

(Ha, as if that's all there really is to it.)

Beyond that, on a less grim note, I like Devil May Cry and Bayonetta.

(Okay, SLIGHTLY less grim note? XD)

• Like 2

I mostly play stuff like Jrpg’s but I also like to play stuff like payday (over 970 hours in that game pc alone) but my all time favourite is Shadow of the colossus Haag that first when I was 8 still play it now and actually am a mod for the speedrun 2018 forum on speedrun . com

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Jojobuitenzorg said:

I mostly play stuff like Jrpg’s but I also like to play stuff like payday (over 970 hours in that game pc alone) but my all time favourite is Shadow of the colossus Haag that first when I was 8 still play it now and actually am a mod for the speedrun 2018 forum on speedrun . com

Ooh, you're a mod at speedrun.com? That's very cool! I see you're on the leaderboard for the "Normal mode individual time attack" category.

2 hours ago, Sunnilybright said:

Ooh, you're a mod at speedrun.com? That's very cool! I see you're on the leaderboard for the "Normal mode individual time attack" category.

Yup been mostly learning for normal time attack to do a whole run but may or may not have broken my controller so that’s been put on a halt but since I’m just fairly active to respond to questions and know a lot about the game they had given me mod status so that’s really cool to be so active in something you love

• Like 1

Favorite video game BYYY FAAAR is Five Nights at Freddy's. It's honestly one of the only video games a binge play, ahaha!

Most MegaMan games, although I haven't played all of them. Kart racing games and most games I can play with friends. I liked Tekken 6, because I'm a meticulous strategist and the complexity of the gameplay allows me to use my brain as well. Which brings me joy another group. Strategy games, I'm playing clash Royale right now. Electric arena. 

I thoroughly enjoy any game that is very plot heavy or has a twist you don't expect. One of my all time favorites is a pixel horror game called The Witch's House (or Majo no Ie in Japanese). Not gonna spoil but there's a plot twist and boy is it a plot twist. There's a novel as well called Diary of Ellen. Definitely one of my favorite books. Should you check the game and book out? Definitely 500%

• Like 1

Grew up with different genres that can't seem to top the other. So yeah, I enjoyed them as games, that's it.

I think I started with a shooter/arcade games

Had my hands on House of the Dead, Bubble Bobble, Megaman series and Metal Slug series. 

Then I went further to get interested in strategy games; Command & Conquer: Red Alert trilogy? and Warcraft trilogy+ Frozen Throne were what dragged me in

In the PSP era, I was heavily involved with action/adventure games and fighting games. I'll admit, I got into 18+ games and didn't even realized they were back then. 

Which brings my interest back to an old school genre, platforming. Most of my time were probably spent on Mario games and Ninja Gaiden. 

I am also guilty of mobile gaming. Yeah, Snake, Space Impact and Diamond Rush helped me to kill time.

It was only when I was a teen that I was brought into RPG genre though. Black Dessert, Diablo, Mass Effect, those called out late for me. 

Stealth games came along with my puzzle games experience. Had my sweat with games such as Metal Gear series and Mark of the Ninja

Open world games just gave me my rush though, all the shenanigans that ensued. I got prepared by 18+ games from PSP era, nuff said. All that freedom was so much fun. 

Yeah, I'm also guilty of playing MOBAs. I got into LoL because of the Warcraft 3 mod, which also lead me to the actual successor DotA 2 which then Bizzard changed the game with Overwatch but man HotS just grabbed me better. 

Right now, I'm back to Warframe. It got this mix of sci-fi and mythology that created this interesting set. The gameplay was amazing, it is both high in mastery curve and enjoyable for new people to learn. The contents are ever expanding, with it the story progressed. I still haven't seen everything yet, but I wanted to. 

• Like 1