slightlyaboveaveragejoe

Inktober!!!!!!!! Art!!!!!!

I forgot to draw for yesterday, but no matter! The entry for day 14 is here! I didn't have any bright ideas for drawing a clock, so I just drew a clock that I saw in my physics classroom at school, which is like this weird backwards clock. Enjoy!

Clock.jpg

• Like 2

My entry for day 16! Since the topic was angular, I decided to do something that I like to do just for fun! What I do is draw a cube, then draw more cubes extending off of it. It's fun!

Photo on 2018-10-16 at 8.11 PM.jpg

• Like 2

My new entry for day 18! Today's topic: Bottle! For this topic I instantly thought of a Pop/soda bottle, so that's what I drew. An oddly proportioned bottle of cola/pop/soda/whatever the hecky you wanna call it.

Cola Bottle.jpg

• Like 2

Day 18: Bottle

uhh this quick sketch wasn't supposed to turn dark... but then it did 😅 happy spooktober? 

IMG_20181018_183347.jpg

• Like 3

Why do you withhold them? Who said they had to be masterpieces? If they exist there's always a chance. You never know what a knucklehead like me might choose. Also you could do another cover or something. There's a music and writing section as well. They just aren't pinned :)

the struggle to keep up with inktober and making videos of each art is reaaaaaaaaaaaalXD

• Like 1

On 10/5/2018 at 11:04 PM, Bre the Kitty said:

This is number 9 - Precious.

I'm working on lining the others I did but I just want to throw this in ^^

20181001_181415.jpg

im absolutely in love with this!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kaela Melius said:

What do you use for the color? Watercolor?

yup :3 Reeves water colour's

Today's drawing for the 25th! The topic was prickly, so I drew a prickly cactoos (cactus, but said weird), cuz those are pretty prickly... right?

Cactoos.jpg

• Like 2

This is my entry for day 30! The topic for today was Jolt, so I instantly thought "What better than a jolt of electricity?". In light of this idea, I remembered Taokaka's sprite of being electrocuted in Blazblue, so I just drew that. What sensible cat-person doesn't have fish in their sleeves at all times? Nobody? Just me? Alright then.

ZAPPY TAOKAKA.jpg

• Like 1