Posted (edited)

Now on a topic that Joe literally knows nothing about. It's Inktober!!!!!! Which I guess is just a series of prompts for art, but which since I can't draw, I consider stories and pictures and music (I mean why not) applicable. If you have to put pen to paper to come up with a work. Go for it. 

And because I want people to try and what not. Let's sweeten the deal. Every day for the month of October submit an entry, here, or in the written area, or the music topic. And at the end of the month I'll pick my favorites from each category; art, writing, and music. 

I'll get the winners a month of Silver membership here on the website, which includes free downloads of all StaticP and CDVNL songs to-date, early access to music, as streaming content before the music hits full release, access to an exclusive chat (maybe, it's listed as coming soon), and lots of other stuff. 

Also, bragging rights.  :) so anyway, hop to it friends. I can't wait for the wonderful things you will create. Keep being awesome. 

Also, before I forget, here are the prompts. You can back date for the one on the First, but going forward try to have them done the day that is listed :)

images.png.2c8437fd6cc17574c12bf40ef8a2edf6.png

Edited by slightlyaboveaveragejoe
  • Like 5

This post has an official BSS seal of approval, in case it's needed or anyone is wondering :P

Thanks Joe! Good luck everyone =3

• Like 1

If it's art related post it here. If it's music. Post it in the music one, and if it's writing post it there. But if they get to hard to find. You can just post all the entries here and I'll sort them out later :)

My entry for day 5! The topic was chicken, so I drew a chicken. To make it more halloween themed, I drew a witch chicken. Not good at colouring so i left the chicken blank.

Chicken Witch.jpg

• Like 5

Entry for day 6! The spoopiest ghost girl has fallen asleep on the job, and she apparently doesn't know how to sleep with her mouth closed. XP

Sleepy Ghost.jpg

• Like 4

Hope this posts to the right place, oof

Day 6: Drooling. 

This is my attempt at ink 😅 yEET

IMG_20181006_150644.jpg

• Like 7

I got a little lazy today, but whatever, I liked the outcome. This is the entry for day 10: Flowing! I drew a brave (stick) adventurer, taking a break during his journey, next to a nice river.

Photo on 2018-10-10 at 5.39 PM.jpg

• Like 4

My entry for day 11, cruel! How dare someone steal someone else's cookie?! I can't believe them!2030498698_Photoon2018-10-11at5_20PM.jpg.72919f4deae78bf80ee524050aee8d05.jpg

• Like 4

Entry for day 12! Topic: Whale! Look at this cute boi. He's just a nice whale waiting for a good friend to keep him company

Whale.jpg

• Like 2