• Trying to learn Japanese? How about over 1000 words in 1 month? BSS.STUDIO/kanji

Rainy

general updates

Hello everyone, rainy here~

I created this topic to post updates, mainly so that everyone patiently waiting for a new video can have a better idea of when the art can be finished! 

(If you are interested in life updates, follow me on twitter [@ra1nry] hehe) 

-best creature Rainyyyy 

• Like 3

Hi everyone, hope y'all are having a good day

I just finished 1/2 summer semester at school and I'll be taking a 2 weeks break before commencing 2/2 summer semester 

Unfortunately, I didn't draw at all the past few weeks, but I hope I can be productive over the next 2 weeks! (So much... Obligation art to finish, welp) 

I hope the next episode can be released before the end of the month? I'll work hard for it to happen~ (no pressure Ryan on the video portion) 

That's it for this update ^^

• Like 4

Hi Hi new update time!

After summer semester, I had around 2 weeks of break before the regular fall semester starting again. School will always be busy, but I will never stop drawing regardless! 

Anyways, in terms of visuals, the next video will be something really fresh! (I won't say much but I'm 99.999999% you will love it)

I've just started working on the artworks for the next video, it might take a while but just note that the next song+video is already in progress ~

-best creature rain-chan out

9 minutes ago, Rainy said:

Hi Hi new update time!

After summer semester, I had around 2 weeks of break before the regular fall semester starting again. School will always be busy, but I will never stop drawing regardless! 

Anyways, in terms of visuals, the next video will be something really fresh! (I won't say much but I'm 99.999999% you will love it)

I've just started working on the artworks for the next video, it might take a while but just note that the next song+video is already in progress ~

-best creature rain-chan out

Yayyyyyy!

I love it!

I LOVE it!

I LOVE IT!!!!

Just practicing for the release.

• Like 1