So, let this be the first post I do after about two months being away. I've been trying to return to this site but the longer I wait, the more posts that I'll miss and that just discourages me more. Today (19 October 2018) is the day I decide to come back after being away after last being here on 18 August 2018. Also, I've been creating and filling up Static-P, CDVNL, Amree etc.'s pages on MusicBrainz. You can help out with other artists there. They still need a lot of work. Also, unlike Wikipedia, MusicBrainz doesn't have "notability" as its requirement; as long as a piece of musical recording exists, it's worthy to be there. So, if you have a friend or even yourself who makes music, you can create a page for them. MusicBrainz can be confusing to newcomers but there are a lot of guides to understand the site better and forums to ask questions. Sorry for rambling about this but I feel like it needs some help to expand it more.^^

EDIT: I'm also reading everything I've missed for the last two months.

Edited by Sunnilybright
Back-reading
  • Like 1

Thanks Aqil. I was also away from 27/28th October till just a few days ago the first time was because the amount of unread posts and messages just made me feel daunted to return but I managed to force myself to read through (most of) the unread messages. The second time was... well, it's personal but it has something to do with the site.

• Like 1

Sunnily!!! You don't have to keep up with everyone all the time :) we're just glad you are here cause you are awesome! 

Also this Music Brainz sounds awesome. I'm sure Amree and Static appreciate it. 

And I'm sorry if we ran you off for some reason, but you are here now and we will do our best. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1