Jump to content
Ro

rogue fanart

Recommended Posts

i know its not static related but its still fanart of some sort :P

IMG_20180829_201830_730.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, this is really good. I don't think I've seen you do this style before. Is that markers (copic maybe?) I'm not that good at recognizing mediums sorry.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zion Mesa said:

Okay, this is really good. I don't think I've seen you do this style before. Is that markers (copic maybe?) I'm not that good at recognizing mediums sorry.

actualy its water colour :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How'd you control it so neatly on the hair? I thought it might be, but I didn't think you be able to control it well enough. Did you just do a lot of layering? Sounds tedious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zion Mesa said:

How'd you control it so neatly on the hair? I thought it might be, but I didn't think you be able to control it well enough. Did you just do a lot of layering? Sounds tedious.

alot of patienceXD lots of layersXD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ro said:

alot of patienceXD lots of layersXD

Well it paid off, haha!

Hey can I pm you? I have some questions but I don't want to ruin your topic 

Edited by Zion Mesa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2018 at 11:27 AM, Zion Mesa said:

Well it paid off, haha!

Hey can I pm you? I have some questions but I don't want to ruin your topic 

sure you can PM me if you want :3 sorry for late responce ive been sick for the past couple of days^^;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×