Sign in to follow this  
Ryan Seewald 【Static-P】

Sail On

Me likes it, I can't imagine how long the editing took doe ._.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2018 at 10:33 PM, Ryan Seewald 【Static-P】 said:

This is CDVNL in the flesh. Well... I mean, he's behind the camera but he's there.

What'd ya think!? Pretty great for a first video/song on YouTube eh?  High quality sound, this one. :ok:

This is Static-P in the flesh... Behind the camera...  Getting some outstanding footage for "Sail On"

Great work, @Ryan Seewald 【Static-P】 :no1:

IMG_20170911_174347795 (1).jpg

• Like 2

On 2/3/2018 at 9:43 PM, Nyxl said:

Me likes it, I can't imagine how long the editing took doe ._.

Glad you likes it @Nyxl!  It definitely took a long time, being my first video... Hopefully I am a bit faster now!

• Like 1

honestly this  community is so talented and supportive in general it inspires me to become a kinder person in general. Everyone is so amazing and this place really feels like home...^^

• Like 6

On 2/7/2018 at 7:09 AM, lunarjade1004 said:

honestly this  community is so talented and supportive in general it inspires me to become a kinder person in general. Everyone is so amazing and this place really feels like home...^^

Yes, yes, yes!!  This community is AMAZING!!!  I'm glad you feel at home here @lunarjade1004 - you must be amazing as well!! :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dantaliann said:

Great song @Joe 【CDVNL】. Its great for a first video, better then a lot of other ones that i have seen. Good luck with your next one, i am sure it will be equal to this or better. :D:D:D

Thanks @Dantaliann!! :)  Hopefully I can continue to improve.

• Like 2

On 3/29/2018 at 9:43 PM, slightlyaboveaveragejoe said:

I'm a little late to this party, but this music is fantastic. It sounds great, it has a great message, and some nice visuals to finish it off. 

Thanks for being Awesome CDVNL 

Thanks @slightlyaboveaveragejoe!!  And thank you for being a part of the BSS community...  You are bringing much greatness to this place!