• Trying to learn Japanese? How about over 1000 words in 1 month? BSS.STUDIO/kanji

Okay guys quick update!

The Manga is in the middle of progress right now. Chapter 1 will be released in the Second week of July

I am sorry for the long delay but due to school being in session in my country, The Philippines, I am quite busy at the moment

but i promise you I will finish Chapter 1 of the manga and work on the 2nd Chapter as soon as possible. 

Rainry is busy with the music videos and is collaborating with Ryan.

And so with my long awaited promise with Static-P I made last year to make a manga about the criminal idol series,

I shall do what i have promised.

I can only do so much as 2 full pages per week so...I apologize for the long delay.

~Kanesaki Hyudou  Artist

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Exorul Rolvan said:

No problem ! We are already more than thankfull for your work :3 !

Indeed! We cant wait!

• Like 1

take your time the longer you take the higher the quality will be and ill keep a good eye out for the manga

• Like 2

On 2017-6-8 at 3:06 PM, Kanesaki Hyudou said:

Okay guys quick update!

The Manga is in the middle of progress right now. Chapter 1 will be released in the Second week of July

I am sorry for the long delay but due to school being in session in my country, The Philippines, I am quite busy at the moment

but i promise you I will finish Chapter 1 of the manga and work on the 2nd Chapter as soon as possible. 

Rainry is busy with the music videos and is collaborating with Ryan.

And so with my long awaited promise with Static-P I made last year to make a manga about the criminal idol series,

I shall do what i have promised.

I can only do so much as 2 full pages per week so...I apologize for the long delay.

~Kanesaki Hyudou  Artist

Hey i know your probably not thinking about name yet but i think you should name the manga 'Blush' which i think sounds awesome and i think it would be cool if whenever anyone says star blush girls they are talking about the girls in the group and the actual group name is Blush. Just a suggestion might be trash but seems cool to me lol. 

17 hours ago, bakuyas said:

Hey i know your probably not thinking about name yet but i think you should name the manga 'Blush' which i think sounds awesome and i think it would be cool if whenever anyone says star blush girls they are talking about the girls in the group and the actual group name is Blush. Just a suggestion might be trash but seems cool to me lol. 

Unfortunately the story is progressive, it is not soley focuse on the Idol's Bombing... In fact the story's perspective are in DD's and Kanesaki Hyudou's eyes and i already have a name for it but i will release it after i have posted and complrted chapter 1 of the manga

• Like 2

Just now, Exorul Rolvan said:

Don't know x) ! Oh by the way ! Do you want me to do a french trad when it will be released ?

Sure thing! The more sharing potential the better the community! XD

• Like 1

waaa<3 this is actualy a thing?? i cant wait to see <3<3 do you have a youtube or something we can follow?<3

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kanesaki Hyudou said:

Sure thing! The more sharing potential the better the community! XD

<3 

6 hours ago, Ro said:

waaa<3 this is actualy a thing?? i cant wait to see <3<3 do you have a youtube or something we can follow?<3

/no1

8 hours ago, Ro said:

I do but i am not active on youtube, twitter is a good place to follow me though @KanesakiHyudou 

• Like 2

On 6/16/2017 at 5:07 AM, Kanesaki Hyudou said:

I do but i am not active on youtube, twitter is a good place to follow me though @KanesakiHyudou 

twitter:o.O: Maybe I should make one

On 6/16/2017 at 5:07 PM, Kanesaki Hyudou said:

This is enough to finally get me to join "twitter"

Due to personal problems...

**Grandma died**

The manga will be delayed to be released on the end of July

I am very sorry everyone

2 hours ago, Kanesaki Hyudou said:

**Grandma died**

I am very sorry everyone

No prob, dude. Condolences on your loss. :-_-:

On 6/20/2017 at 8:19 AM, Kanesaki Hyudou said:

**Grandma died**

I am very sorry everyone

sorry for your loss :( *hugs tight* you take care of yourself!