Ryan Seewald 【Static-P】

Can you guess the bomber!?

I think that the mafia in Clues to A Poorman's Briefcase is to blame or at least more important then we think.
I'll prob edit this post later when i have my ideas in order.fell free to try to get find my evedence in...

- Idol Bombing 

-Detective Detective

-Clues to a Poorman's briefcase

-and When the Darkness Comes

Alright, let's do this theorizing. But before we get too far down the theory trail, let us establish that the detective has the answer, per the Ryan/Static P. The Detective only has one true talent that we know of, since he didn't fighthis assailant's. One special move, "I put myself in your shoes." And this ability is demonstrate, by "hearing the thoughts behind your words." 

With this in mind, we should consider what we have been told thus far and by whom. In this instance though I am going to focus on a particular character, Hareka. She is the one who chases down Cole, the opposite singer in Dream On, and the one we see havea moment with one of the Meteor girls. Specifically, Morime. (I'll edit this if needed after I go back and review later today.) What does she say or do that would lead to a guilty conscience. We have the specifics of Dream On and No One's in This Alone to point us in the right direction. From Dream on we have her match Cole with:

Who am I? I need to be their light, but I'm scared. 

And from No One's in This Alone:

No one's in this alone, I wanna do my part
You can't see it but they're fightin' for you
Everyone of us is a weakling on our own
So I'm learning, to trust, with you

Why is she learning to trust again? Could it be that a friend of her's broke her confidence? Could it be that she said things to someone who took things too far? 

Cue Morime, one of the Meteor girls who is giving Star Blushes Alibi. She and Hareka have a moment atthe end of clues to a poor man's breifcase. 

I suspect that Hareka confided a secret in Morime that she ended up taking too far. 

As per my previous points, we will need to gather evidence related to how. How was one of our suspects able to come into possession of the dynamite. 

Also does anyone know what lighting a match sounds like. And sounds that are similar to it? 

The lead in Idol bombing comes from the quote "That sounds LIKE someone lighting a match." Not that someone did in fact light a match. 

Also we have a detectives discord for those who are interested in deeper investigation. I'll get the Lead Investigator to post that later. 

Posted (edited)

I believe that the star blush girls are innocent and that the mafia mentioned in  Clues to A Poorman's Briefcase could be the bombers.  At the start of the series D. D. was kidnapped by an organization, which for the sake of my argument is the mafia, to see what D. D. could do with a long time between the crime and when he shows up, and with little to no evidence.  But that raises the question, Why bomb an idol competition and make it look like the Star Blush Girls did it?

Edited by Wolf_of_Nyx
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Haven't listened to the most recent song, Bad News. However, logically speaking, just a thought, it would make sense if the Meteor Girls did it out of jealousy or if they contacted the mafia and told them that they'd share the money with them. Something like that. I've got no proof, I'm horrible at mysteries unless I can ask questions and interview people personally, but just some thoughts. Also, I wouldn't be too concerned about the minutia of the literal phrasing of the lyrics, because sometimes you can get lost in it and lose sight of the bigger picture. But who knows. I could be wrong.

Edited by Roxie Revonae

Posted (edited)

Monime has some suspicions from me, mostly because they had only just opened the briefcase when Monime gave a ring to Hareka. I also feel like the Poor Man's Briefcase is being sung from Monime's perspective.

But one thing that caught my eye when listening through the songlist again... The bomb went off just before or just after the 7th group, Angelight. The backscreen shows "Are you Ready?" which is the name of the song that Angelight sings, as per the monitor on the left and the expanded list of songs/idol groups provided in the video description. This is two songs after Star Blush Girls performed.

I was hoping to connect this to "Bad News," but the most I can get is if what Nori says is accurate, the Star Blush Girls would not make first or second place, according to his inside sources. I will mention that the top two groups were redacted from the video as well as the place that Star Blush Girls would get.

Edited by BMW
  • Like 1

I think I would avoid putting stock into rankings on the videos. I think they are cool visual clues, but I don't think that you want to rely on them too much. 

While I agree that Morime is suspicious I wouldn't say that CTAPMB is from her perspective. It's more likely that she was just taking the message from the note seriously. 

Perhaps it would be advisable to relisten to the songs without the music. The vocals are written by the architect of the bombing himself. Perhaps the clues reside there? 

• Like 1