Ryan Seewald 【Static-P】

Can you guess the bomber!?

Posted (edited)
On 2/23/2018 at 4:08 PM, Detective Zero said:

It isn't all that suspicious that they left. It makes sense to want to distance yourself from a group believed to have been behind a bombing. In the song, A Reason For Suffering, the remaining members of the group talked about all the bad things they went through after the bombing. Keiko talks about just wanting to sleep and not deal with it. Keiko and Hareka meantion wanting to just scream and weep. It's made abundantly clear that they were suffering greatly, and it is reasonable to assume that the two members that left underwent similarly bad treatment. They probably figured that if they left the group they could reduce the amount of bad treatment they were getting. As for why they weren't suspected, in the song Dream On, the detective said he was on the groups side when asked if he though the group was guilty. Since he is, by his own account, always "two steps in front" he likely was well aware of their innocence for a while. Meteor gave them an alibi according to the song, I'm sorry, so that alone absolves them from some of the blame. Furthermore, the two members that left are never listed by name or given details about them in the song, When The Darkness Comes. Since this was episode 0 and it gives the basics on all the main characters in the video, it is reasonable to assume that the culprit is probably one of the people shown in the video. The presence of this forum shows that Static-P thought there was enough evidence that we may be able to piece together the culprit, but there is too little information about the two members that left to make a credible argument at the moment.

I have just pointed out the flaws in the argument. However, I would like to take a moment to play devil's advocate. In Idol Bombing, it is stated that two witnesses had heard a match. The number two is brought up three other times: two big men were moving the detective in the limo, two idols were on stage at the time of the explosion, and two members left the group. I think the criminals from episode 1 could easily be ruled out as the witnesses. You're probably wondering what is so suspicious about hearing the match. It is important to note that a group was on stage performing at the time of the explosion. Matches don't make much noise. It would be unlikely for anyone to be close enough to hear it without seeing it or getting too injured to give an account of it as soon after as it seems they did. From this, we can gather that those two witnesses may have had inside information about the bomb. This evidence alone is not enough to prove the two members that left were the criminals however. The two witnesses may very well have just been two random bystanders, and I could very well be over thinking the whole part about the match. It is also unlikely that the two members that left could have been considered witnesses when they were suspects at the time.

But leaving after that would logically add more bullying due to making them selves seem desperate also in the video for a reason for suffering 3 members are shown leaving and the third is the silhouette bomber and your right about 2

Edited by The Jankster

Posted (edited)
On 2/3/2018 at 8:37 AM, Blackeyefatlip said:

The latest one.  

Clues to a poor man's briefcase?

Edited by The Jankster

On 2/2/2018 at 9:01 PM, The Doctor said:

My true answer is... Angelight! They were the people on the stage when it was bombed. It seems light them as they could have easily planted the bomb and frame the star blush girls.

They actually were not on stage when it happened because it was just before the last event.

When you pay close attention to the song When the Darkness comes and pay attention to the footprints you'll notice one subtle hint with when it goes to Aka Sensei. The footprints seem to symbolize a part of the person and when they change for Aka it shows a tiny bomb on the foot print then again it could just be an apple but it looks like a bomb. then not to mention aka would have been at the idol bombing and would have had time to set up it. this also includes that she was the teacher for Meteor who gave the alibi according to Detective Detective in Im Sorry.  She would have had the time to do the tampering before the date since more then likely Kanesaki was still helping her out. bringing that into account she could have had the means to tamper with the Star Blush Girl's bags even before the bombing. which would allow her to plant the blame on them not to mention she would have had access to the backstage area since she was the teacher of the idol group of Meteor. She would have had the time and the means to do it but the only thing missing is a motive which can be elaborated on as more episodes are released.

No, they're mostly in the debris and witness testimony, but I don't think we've checked the table.

In all honesty though I doubt that thy would be. As of this writing the final character had only just been introduced. Would seem a shame to show all the cards before everyone was dealt a hand. 

• Like 1

THEORY: (Bomber: Kanesaki and the second pair to quit Star Blush)   [thought could be argued just Kanesaki or second pair and he took advantage of the situation]

[HOWEVER: The two girls helping is a hypothetical I'm leaning towards, but it really doesn't change anything if it's just Kanesaki doing it, and the same applies that it could have been one of the remaining girls who was tricked by or consoled in Kanesaki but didn't quit, though that's the least likely of these possibilities to me]

Star Blush Girls formed as a small Idol group but were mocked until two members quit, forming Angelight as their own idol group [though there isn’t specific evidence proving this, it doesn’t make that big an impact if Angelight is two strangers]. Though ‘Meteor’ had been winning for the past few years [darkness-comes description], they knew Nori rooted for the underdog [darkness-comes description] and when Star Blush began to grow, the six really wanted to win no matter what. However, they knew that Nori would probably root for Angelight instead, and they couldn’t lose. Their teacher was forced into work with a job he hated [darkness-comes description] and couldn’t get out of, so when he saw this situation, he reached out to two of the star-blush girls and got them to help by bringing a bomb with their stuff to blow up as angelight was performing [remember the detail that the cameras showed no one tampering with anyone’s stuff, it was planted on purpose by the owners, though these two left afterwards and weren’t cleared for innocence or plot innocence in dream on. Also, in darkness-comes description, to says he’s a part time inventor randomly, he could make the bomb]. However, he really just wanted Star Blush Girls to get caught so he could leave, which is why he brought his friend Detective to the competition, to catch them [the universe is rarely so lazy as to leave a coincidence, such as bring a detective to a bombing]

However, some girls (who would later form Meteor) gave an alibi that Star Blush was sitting far away and since the two girls heard a match, it can’t have been them. Because of this, the two girls responsible quit and the four Star Blush girls were left and almost cut, until Cole joined and the teacher’s plan was ruined [only these two quit because they figured out teacher loaned on getting them caught]. So, he came up with a different plan, knowing Morime (who had now formed new meteor) had given the alibi, but also that Morime was involved in a Mafia plot which tried and failed to frame detective for a robbery before she quit [notice that the only evidence was a rock and a hair clip, and mafia agents pretending to be cops used this to kidnap Detective and bring him to the crime scene to frame him for the robbery. Morime is the only one with a hair clip, it goes missing in the series and they stop drawing it and at the end she brings out a ring for her pocket matching the one of the note. Remember, Static-P also voices the female characters, its her note]. So, he decided to get them to find out about Morime, dismissing their alibi for Star Blush and breaking the group. He did this by inviting Star Blush to a cabin before pretending to forget he did and bringing along Meteor with Morime [there are too many events like these to rule off as coincidences], then setting up the abandoned building with evidence tracing back to Morime [the note / rings was clearly intended for a specific group and yet it was randomly placed out in a building they had no reason to go to unless because he brought them out there] intending for them to catch her, lose an alibi, disband Star Blush and free him.

So, Kanesaki using the second pair of people who quit Star Blush.

Edited by Cyber Singer
(typo)

Honestly i dont know who the bomber is for certain but since the detective doesnt believe its ths girls then he should be able to leave since his investigation is over, but he hasnt left yet. I think its the teacher because the detective knows he can use being the girls' manager as a cover up to spend lots of time with kanesaki to get as much information out of him as possible. I think that if it was the meteor group or the teacher for the meteor group he would go to that school to do his investigating just like he did for the girls here, but he isnt, and the detective is always ahead, so the only logical explanation is that it is kanesaki. I can understand why some people think it is Aka or the new meteor group but what those people dont realize is that aka is a new teacher at her school and wanted kanesaki to train her, so i doubt that she was at the event where the bombing happened, and while the new meteor group was most likely at the bombing it is highly unlikely that they would have been able to get access to the backstage or the bags before the event,and even if they could there is no way they would risk hurting the old meteor members or the star blush girls because what has been told to us about them. There is a possibility it was Nori, but we dont know enough about him to make that claim yet and i bet Static made this post because it is possible to figure out who it is. Also there is no way it was the detective because that wouldnt align with his character at all. And finally Cole, who is very easy to debunk as the bomber because he wasnt involved with the starblush girls until after the bombing happened, this was confirmed in episode 5 because they said that 4 members total had left after the bombing, and when Cole went to them club in episode 2 the star blush girls said they needed a 5th member, so Cole was their savior in a way

Edited by Koodini
  • Like 1

My guess of who the bomber could be would have to be Kanesaki (the teacher). My evidence is that his aspiration is to be lazy and he is stuck with supervising a high school idol group. He also only appears in a few points in time, all in which seem suspicious. He arrives with another idol group and says that he didn't remember that they would be there. That could imply that they were going to discuss something that he didn't want the Star Blush Girls to hear?

• Like 1

That could be, but since we know he is friends with the detective, you would think that a genius would no better than to keep sticking his neck out around the detective.

Perhaps instead he is working with the detective to get the two groups in the same room? 

• Like 1

Actually, that is a really good idea. It would make sense for sure since the detective would probably be one of the least suspicious people as well as the teacher. That would work out perfectly.