• Trying to learn Japanese? How about over 1000 words in 1 month? BSS.STUDIO/kanji

Could we have an events thing? Like maybe even a official events section and a fan event section? I was thinking about holding an event for maybe something like a movie night! :)

• Like 3

That would be awesome maybe even a game day type thing haha just something fun for the community 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chocobo said:

That would be awesome maybe even a game day type thing haha just something fun for the community 

mhm!

Just now, chocobo said:

The community should get together and plan something!

I heard some people havent watched Kimi no Nawa and I wanna watch Silent voice xD

Yes! I used to love holding events when I played games. Even giving away prizes I had to work for, myself. Events are great fun and we plan to do some in the future. I'll make an event section for ya. ^^

(Just be patient with me, please. I still don't have my computer up and running...)

• Like 4

i really wanna watch silent voice i read the manga years ago then i seen the movie and i NEED this but i havent found it in english yet 

Just now, Ryan Seewald 【Static-P】 said:

Yes! I used to love holding events when I played games. Even giving away prizes I had to work for, myself. Events are great fun and we plan to do some in the future. I'll make an event section for ya. ^^

(Just be patient with me, please. I still don't have my computer up and running...)

No rush! And that sounds fun!

Just now, Ryan Seewald 【Static-P】 said:

Thank you! and we dont mind the wait at all thank you for the help!

2 minutes ago, Ryan Seewald 【Static-P】 said:

Its alright! We can wait! Lets all watch it together on the weekend then for those who read this !

Edited by Nyxl

1 minute ago, DrMango said:

But...umm...ideas anyone? ?-?

haha something everyone can have fun with like movies, games, drawing contests, singing contests XD whatever people want 

Just now, DrMango said:

YA!

/wow

Kimi no Na Wa or Silent Voice :P I havent watched SIlent Voice but I saw that some people havent watched Kimi no Na Wa yet 

1 minute ago, chocobo said:

haha something everyone can have fun with like movies, games, drawing contests, singing contests XD whatever people want 

WE HAVE TO SPREAD THE NEWSSS!

Edited by DrMango

Just now, DrMango said:

Karaoke???

How?

there are streaming sites for stuff like rabb.it or sing along or something

and then we could use discord!