• Trying to learn Japanese? How about over 1000 words in 1 month? BSS.STUDIO/kanji

Jahotsafits

Recently viewed films

Today I watched Rouge One and Yoga Hosers. Both were goof films respectfully but I preferred the insanity from Yoga Hosers.

Wunderbar!

yogahosers_4.jpg

15 hours ago, Nyxl said:

Kimi no Na Wa

I also watched it! But the movie kinda dissapointed me. I expected something better from the trailer. I've also watched Silent Voice with my girlfriend today, I think if I should choose the best one of the two, I'd choose Silent Voice, the movie in general is longer than "Your Name", but I find it more interresting then "Your Name". Also, the animation of Silent Voice feel better than Your Name. The story in Silent Voice is also more easy to understand. When I watched Your Name, it took me some times to understand what was happening. I'd recommend both, but I don't think that Kimi no Na Wa is a must watch movie.

9 hours ago, Kevin said:

I also watched it! But the movie kinda dissapointed me. I expected something better from the trailer. I've also watched Silent Voice with my girlfriend today, I think if I should choose the best one of the two, I'd choose Silent Voice, the movie in general is longer than "Your Name", but I find it more interresting then "Your Name". Also, the animation of Silent Voice feel better than Your Name. The story in Silent Voice is also more easy to understand. When I watched Your Name, it took me some times to understand what was happening. I'd recommend both, but I don't think that Kimi no Na Wa is a must watch movie.

True True

• Like 1

Kimi no Na Wa got a big crowd of fan in no time and so one a large and positive reputation .

His creator even asked people to stop watch his movie cause the phenomenon got out of control, some start to call him the next ghibli and stuff like this, when he said himself, he feels the movie wasn't as better as he wished and he have a lot of progress to make . /dum

PS: I'm in love with kimi no na wa soundtrack even if I haven't see the movie yet xP

Edited by Exorul Rolvan

On 5/31/2017 at 2:29 AM, Exorul Rolvan said:

Kimi no Na Wa got a big crowd of fan in no time and so one a large and positive reputation .

His creator even asked people to stop watch his movie cause the phenomenon got out of control, some start to call him the next ghibli and stuff like this, when he said himself, he feels the movie wasn't as better as he wished and he have a lot of progress to make . /dum

PS: I'm in love with kimi no na wa soundtrack even if I haven't see the movie yet xP

Wanna watch it some time on Rabb.it?

We should make an event!

19 minutes ago, Exorul Rolvan said:

Rabb.it ?

its a streaming site, its free and people can watch stuff online together!

Just now, Exorul Rolvan said:

Oh, it's cool !

wanna plan an event so everyone can some watch?

Just now, Exorul Rolvan said:

Yeah I got 11 <3, It's near 1 a.m. here so I'm exhausted x)

for your 1 am its my 7 pm , hmmm 

wanna watch it at 11 for you on Saturday or sunday?