BuggyGamer2511

Hi from a Newbie

Posted (edited)

Hi, I’m new here and first want to say thanks for having me here, i´ve read through the forum a bit and everyone seems nice so i´m happy to now be a member of this community.

Ok, so I´m known under the name BuggyGamer2511 (many just call me Bugs) and my real name is Marc, I´m from North Germany, Male, was Born on the 25th of November 2002 and i´m an Introvert.

In the moment my Hobbies are Gaming, Anime/Manga, working on Cars (i´m also currently in training to be a car mechanic) and i´m listening to music pretty much all the time.

That´s the most important infos about me, if you want to know anything else feel free to ask.

It´s already pretty late but happy new year!

Edit: If you find spelling errors feel free to tell me about them, i just found some myself, even after i read this 4 times before posting it ._.

Edited by BuggyGamer2511
  • Like 2

@BuggyGamer2511

It's a pleasure to have you here with us. Don't worry too much about spelling errors, we all make them even if English is our first language. Let us know if there is any way we can make you feel more welcome or if you want to get involved in anything. 

See you around. 

Joseph Bohan 

One of the Real Ones. 

• Like 1

Welcome to the club Bugs!

Like my friend Joe here said, feel free to ask for help and/or just chat, all of us here are indeed quite friendly, so don't be shy!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BuggyGamer2511 said:

@Sumner Kagen I´m a very shy person so not being shy is not easy^^

It okay Bug, I think most everyone here is at least a little shy, so you should blend in just fine!

• Like 1