I'm nothing. I'm going numb.. I'm thinking about just leaving. Disappearing for good. No one will miss me and no one will care. I'm just drowning.. I'm jealous, hurt, and just so done with everything! I don't know what to do anymore.. I don't know how to cope.. Everything is going wrong. Everything. It hasn't been that long, not even three weeks sinse everything started to go downhill.. First my kitten died, then my parents fought and I got involved.. Everyone is leaving. Everyone is just so happy without me. They're finding love while I'm left alone. An outcast.. I'm so tired of it! I'm so tired of being second best. I'm tired of being alone. I'm tired of not fitting in. I'm tired of being the third wheel. I'm tired of living.. I don't know how to handle this anymore and I feel like everyone would just be better off without me...How do I handle this? Because it's just too much...

I think reaching out like you do is a good way to try and make it through these moments. I see many people reach out to you to try and be there for you. That means you are worth it to them. We don't have to be strong all the time. We can be weak. We can be lost. We can feel hurt and afraid. During those times it's okay to rely on people. Let those people help you. I see you fighting people when the reach out to you...which I can understand. It's hard to see positive when so much negative is going on. Let those people lead you to a brighter future. Let those people be strong FOR YOU. Let those people help walk you through what is going on. You don't even have to say anything. Let them just lend you a shoulder. Let them just be there for you. I see you there for others. I see you smile for people and be strong for them. I see you do so much. Please, I know it's hard. I know it's easy to just want to disappear. I've been there. I think most of us have been there at some point. So when they reach out to you, please, try to let them hold your hand. Let it happen. You don't have to even agree with what they are saying. You don't have to acknowledge them yet. Just let them do for you what you do for them. Please try. You are worth so much more to so many people. You are someone cherished. You are more than you think you are. Just let them show you. 

With all my love and positive feelings, 

~Keaton