• Moderators

Welcome!!  Or, for those of you that were with us before, welcome back!!  We’re so glad to have our website back online, and to have you with us!:D

If you are new to BSS, you are certainly in for a treat.  The community here is like no other you will find… anywhere.  This is a place where you can relax and be yourself, where people encourage one another and appreciate the differences we all bring to the table.  In a world full of hostility, critics, trolls, bullies and just plain old meanness,  we felt that there should be somewhere safe for us all to recharge ourselves.  Somewhere we could take down the walls we’ve built around our hearts, and shine brightly -- just as each one of us was designed to.

So please, remember this is a place for all ages -- keep it clean.  There are folks here going through tremendous challenges -- don’t be mean.  We want to spread a culture of love and happiness.  You’ll find with those two things, that the more you give, the more you have.

I leave you with this:

You are unique.

You are priceless.

You are loved.

And… you are HERE!!

WELCOME!!  =D

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Joe 【CDVNL】 said:

You're awesome lunarjade!!!  wouldn't be the same if you didn't come back

Awww thankyou so much~

I honestly didnt know i made much impact on this community but...! Thankyou a lot

And yeah everyone just idk i love you all so much this place is beautiful and such a safe place idk i just love bss aah welcome back

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Joe 【CDVNL】 said:

Right?!?!  I wasn't able to do it on the previous website... I'd like to like my own likes if I could...  Ima talk to jesse about it.

hmm, I would also like to like my own likes that I liked could you pass that on to him for me?

• Haha 2
  • Moderators
1 minute ago, lunarjade1004 said:

Awww thankyou so much~

I honestly didnt know i made much impact on this community but...! Thankyou a lot

And yeah everyone just idk i love you all so much this place is beautiful and such a safe place idk i just love bss aah welcome back

That is actually a triple "like"