The dragon is rawring

• Members

Good Day to you, who is taking his time to read my words.

My Name is "Nicolas", but I'm mostly known as the german streamer and twitch user "GoldenDragonplay" or by my nickname "Drachi" ^^'

I am a right now 19 years and 49 days young and a very shy person. I can sometimes be found in the stream chats of static or on his discord, but I'm mostly to shy to write or speak in the later ^^'

I like playing all kinds of video games and I love listening to music.

There were some very tough times in my life, some days I just wanted everything to end, but music helped me more then once. Static's Criminal Idol series even indirect helped me to find a girlfriend ^^' 

I still love his music more than any other kind.

Maybe you and me will talk to each other sometime, maybe we will get to know each other or even become friends, but maybe I will never get to talk to you because of my shyness or something else ^^'

In both cases I want you to know, that even whrn I don't know you I think you are a very important person and that you are someone, nobody should miss in life.

Sincerely, Drachi

PS.: If you want to ask me anything, feel free to do so, I will try to fight my ahyness and answer ^^'

IMG_20161205_150824.jpg

Edited by Drachi
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Drachi said:

Good Day to you, who is taking his time to read my words.

My Name is "Nicolas", but I'm mostly known as the german streamer and twitch user "GoldenDragonplay" or by my nickname "Drachi" ^^'

I am a right now 19 years and 49 days young and a very shy person. I can sometimes be found in the stream chats of static or on his discord, but I'm mostly to shy to write or speak in the later ^^'

I like playing all kinds of video games and I love listening to music.

There were some very tough times in my life, some days I just wanted everything to end, but music helped me more then once. It's thanks to static's Criminal Idol series, that I didn't die after one perticullar event and his music indirect helped me to gind a girlfriend ^^' 

I still love his music more than any other kind.

Maybe you and me will talk to each other sometime, maybe we will get to know each other or even become friends, but maybe I will never get to talk to you because of my shyness or something else ^^'

In both cases I want you to know, that even whrn I don't know you I think you are a very important person and that you are someone, nobody should miss in life.

Sincerely, Drachi

PS.: If you want to ask me anything, feel free to do so, I will try to fight my ahyness and answer ^^'

IMG_20161205_150824.jpg

Hope this place is fun for you too!

• Thanks 1