Sign in to follow this  
Ryan Seewald 【Static-P】

Sail On

On 2/2/2018 at 10:33 PM, Ryan Seewald 【Static-P】 said:

This is CDVNL in the flesh. Well... I mean, he's behind the camera but he's there.

What'd ya think!? Pretty great for a first video/song on YouTube eh?  High quality sound, this one. :ok:

This is Static-P in the flesh... Behind the camera...  Getting some outstanding footage for "Sail On"

Great work, @Ryan Seewald 【Static-P】 :no1:

IMG_20170911_174347795 (1).jpg

• Like 2

honestly this  community is so talented and supportive in general it inspires me to become a kinder person in general. Everyone is so amazing and this place really feels like home...^^

• Like 6

On 2/7/2018 at 7:09 AM, lunarjade1004 said:

honestly this  community is so talented and supportive in general it inspires me to become a kinder person in general. Everyone is so amazing and this place really feels like home...^^

Yes, yes, yes!!  This community is AMAZING!!!  I'm glad you feel at home here @lunarjade1004 - you must be amazing as well!! :)

• Like 2

On 3/29/2018 at 9:43 PM, slightlyaboveaveragejoe said:

I'm a little late to this party, but this music is fantastic. It sounds great, it has a great message, and some nice visuals to finish it off. 

Thanks for being Awesome CDVNL 

Thanks @slightlyaboveaveragejoe!!  And thank you for being a part of the BSS community...  You are bringing much greatness to this place!

Love this song as well! You really are good at making bops honestly. This one is more of an earworm/catchy then the other one? Even though I do like the other one slightly better I'd say. But it's very close. Again love these! I hope you make more songs!