Sunnilybright

A Message to Pop Culture

On 6/7/2018 at 11:04 PM, slightlyaboveaveragejoe said:

Now I got to buy the song to cover the cost of you epic-ly smashing a tv!

Lol!  No worries, it was old and busted anyway...  It was so fun, I would have paid money to do it!   :bawi:

• Like 1

Hey Joe! I was at a rock festival (well it was a music festival but the rock was the most awesome bit) and I suddenly remembered your music - and that it's totally awesome ! You're absolutely underrated and everyone wants to hear more of your music, put some more stuff on YouTube! I would happily buy it.

Also, as @Sunnilybright asked, is there an instrumental version of this song ? I'd love to do a cover of it. Thanks ^^

• Like 1

On 7/15/2019 at 11:48 AM, Monkerstar said:

Hey Joe! I was at a rock festival (well it was a music festival but the rock was the most awesome bit) and I suddenly remembered your music - and that it's totally awesome ! You're absolutely underrated and everyone wants to hear more of your music, put some more stuff on YouTube! I would happily buy it.

Also, as @Sunnilybright asked, is there an instrumental version of this song ? I'd love to do a cover of it. Thanks ^^

Hey thanks @Monkerstar!!  I have a new song that is just about to release...  We've just been focused on the Kickstarter campaign for Criminal Idol, so I haven't been able to wrap it up quite yet.  Rest assured that it is coming soon!  Thank you so much for the kind words!😃 

• Like 1

@Joe Anderson【CDVNL】 

I recently got your two songs when I got the gold membership for the month! This one is a banger! It has an interesting 90's alternative feel in certain spots which happens to be a fav genre of mine, and I enjoy it a lot this is great. I hope you make more songs as well~. 

• Like 1