Hello BSS Community! We're heading toward a new year and we're looking for more ways to bond/interact, and perhaps collaborate on discussions, content or new avenues of helping people and changing lives.

Therefore, tossing out the question, WHAT is your talent? -- answer as you know, or let us know you are willing to have fun conversations with our team
here at Black Static & Swerve! Enjoy the rest of 2019, and drop some notes in here below, we'll check in as time permits. Appreciated.

• Like 2

Hi! (It's yeboi) Always happy to do collaborative creative projects!

I spend a lot of time doing music and I'm going to study it at university next year, focusing on composition! I write a lot of music in my free time including Static P covers~ I also sing. Happy to be of service o7

• Like 3

It's the New Year,... The opportunity is not over,... BSS welcomes hearing about your talents.

I've been kinda inactive since the server has been rather deal but I was just thinking about his music so I'm back.

Creative stuff? I can write and edit song lyrics. I also know how to rap, and I'm not so bad at singing. I plan to improve all of these things over the course of the year anyway so hit me up if you have anything music related.

I also know how to create story plotlines and characters but simply don't have the time or patience for dialogue and such. So if you want a sounding board for a story you're writing, I'm good with that since I work with an aspiring comic artist on a daily basis. 

I've interests and knowledge in lots of places, so feel free to ask what I can help with if you're interested.

• Like 2

Um, hi! 

In terms of talents, I can draw, and I love to sing, although I'm not sure how good I am at that ^^;; 

I'm always ready to have a great conversation (or a not so great one, it's all good)! 

• Like 3

To whom this may concern to. 

Greetings. My name is Michael, but most tend to know me as the guy who is too eager to help with science and math.

Regarding talents, I can plan long-term events(as long as unpredictable events do not arise), and logically analyze a current situation with varying degrees of success. Apart from this, I have been told that I have a knack for making complicated topics more understandable. I also have a little over a decade of piano experience under my belt, but I can't say if that really counts as a talent. 

Feel free to ask if there is anything that I can assist with. 

Good day, and good luck. 

Sincerely, 

~Michael

• Like 3

Dear Director, 

I am an accountant, counting is what I do. You may refer to me, as the Count. And i am happyto collaborate with anyone looking for advice in starting a business, or anything else fiscally motivated. 

I also like to write stories. Detailed and intricate plots with deeper meaning and thought provoking interactions. If anyone wants to work on writing a story im all in. However, my dialogue  needs work, since I'm  a little awkward when talking to people. 

See you around!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I love to write stories and do characters. I also like to draw but my art style is kind of abstract and stuff? I can also voice act and sing pretty well. I have other "talents" i would say but in this case I'm talking more creatively because that's what has my heart~.